Monday, September 15, 2008

Jacob's 5th Birthday

Last Saturday was Jacob's birthday. He had a great day that included a Spongebob party, complete with this awesome cake that his dad made.

Let's take a look where this 5 year old, garbage, shark, Spongebob lover came from. This is when he was just a few days old and had jaundice. We had to stick him in baby light box for a week to help his billiruben levels go down. I did not enjoy.
Our good friend Cheri took Jacob's 1 year pictures. (If you are in Utah and you need an excellent photographer, look her up. www.cherirodasphotography.com) I love that he looks like one of his stuffed animals.
This was Jacob's 2nd birthday. After I took this picture, I could finally understand why everybody told me he looked just like his dad.
Three year old Jacob with his good buddy Charlie. (Yes Jacob is in his underwear and yes Charlie has a sad little cast.)
4 and a big brother.


Jacob is so sweet. He really is very thoughtful and loves being a big brother. He knows what he likes and good luck getting him to decide otherwise. He is quite a chatter box, but I almost always know what he is thinking. I love you Jacob! I am so glad Heavenly Father sent you to our family!


4 comments:

Maggs said...

SO CUTE! happy birthday Jacob. I am always a bit sad that we cannot help you guys celebrate. That cake is AWESOME! Can I hire Jamie to come make one for Jonah's birthday? He is a big spongebob lover as well...

Cheri said...

Thanks for the plug. Happy Birthday Jacob.

Lindsey said...

Your boys are so cute, and I am very impressed by your husbands cake making skills! And what-the? Trevor is married??? Wow, that makes me feel old :)

Beka said...

I can't believe we missed his party again. My Jacob says "Happy Birthday!"