Friday, February 15, 2008

Big Brother


So this morning I got the boys all set up with breakfast and then jumped in the shower. When I got out, there they both were in the living room. Jacob doing some "art projects" and Parker in his high chair just hanging out. I asked Jacob what was going on and he said,"I wanted to do some art projects and I pushed Parker in too so he wouldn't be alone and sad in the kitchen."
I love that Jacob is big enough to be helpful and I love that all of my kids get to have Jacob as a big brother!

5 comments:

Erika said...

Awww that is so sweet. Parker looks like he's happy.

Maggs said...

That is the benefit of having your kids spread apart. I too am thankful for my oldest...they are so helpful!

Lori said...

This is your cuz Lori. Love, love what you said about all of your kids getting to have Jacob as an older bro. Your boys are adorable! I too love conversations with kids while in the car. One day, on a real bumpy road, when Connor was a lot younger, he said, "Mom I can imagine holes in the road, but a finger without a nail...I cannot imagine that."

Jen J said...

lovin' it. those are the moments that you're glad you're a mom! thanks for your empathy!

meagan said...

Killer party for Parker- you continue to out do yourself Sara! Happy birthday to the big guy!