Sunday, August 3, 2008

30 and still got it!

Turns out it was my birthday on Thursday and I turned the big 3-0!! When Jamie asked Jacob what he wanted to get me for my birthday that I would like, Jacob said "How about me and Parker in a box?" Jamie agreed that I would like that but wondered if he had any other ideas.




This is what he came up with. (I love that my boys know me so well.) So, I got a pound of See's and some Dr. Pepper from Jacob and Parker.





I had a small party the week before and went out to lunch with some girlfriends on Thursday afternoon (I forgot my camera at lunch and the only picture that was taken is on a camera in Vegas).



On the night of my birthday, Jamie and I went to dinner at Kincaid's in Burlingame. My steak was delicious and we had a table by the window so we could enjoy the view of the bay. Then went to see Batman. (Thanks again Laina for watching the boys and thank you Ronna for letting Jacob come over that afternoon!)


This was my gift from Jamie. (Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards the Honda Pilot.) I know, I did good in the husband department.




It was a great birthday and I felt very celebrated. Thank you to my dear friends and family for the calls, cards, gifts, and well wishes. 30 is bound to be a great year with so many amazing friends!

7 comments:

DeEtta said...

Happy Birthday Sara. Your birthdays are just going to start getting better.

Maggs said...

you make me sick...JK I'm glad you had a good birthday. I don't think you have seen my blog yet--or else you are choosing to not comment.

lmhiserman said...

Are you SURE your not 40 or something??? ha

Lia said...

oooo, Happy Birthday! Honda Pilots are awesome, though I think the Acura SUV got the highest safety rating in terms of 3rd row seating...

Larsen's said...

Happy Birthday, Sara!!!!

Lindsee said...

Happy Birthday. Welcome to the 30 and over group. I have decided that its not bad being 30. I hope all was well.

Beka said...

I'm happy you had such a fantastic day! You deserve it.