Monday, June 23, 2008

The Adventures of Parker

The other morning I was in the shower and I didn't even know Parker was in the bathroom too, until I stepped out and saw this.
He had found some lipstick and was thoroughly enjoying it.
I figured the trail was as follows -- he had dug his finger into it and then ate it (there was some on his teeth). He obviously didn't like the taste because he tried to spit it out and wipe it off (it was smeared on his mouth and on his hand and wrist). I figured he then tried to wipe it off on his hand with not much luck (it was still all over his hand and on his pj's as well).

My favorite was the little lipstick hand prints on the floor. You can kind of see one under his knee. We all knew this was coming, just not sure in what form or how often.

He's a cute little stink, but he keeps us on our toes.

3 comments:

Maggs said...

that smile is priceless. He is so dang cute sara!

Angie said...

Watch out...next time he'll find your fingernail polish or even better a black sharpie pen....

He is so cute with that lipstick smile.

Beka said...

I love that I can picture exactly where Parker is! I love his pink handprint on the floor. He's a cutie.