Thursday, November 1, 2007

We all took a ride on the Heber Creeper. We went on their Haunted Canyon ride. It was lots of fun and only a little spooky. This is Jacob with his cousins before we got on the train. (McKell, Jamie, Cherstin, Braden, and Jacob.)My niece, Cherstin took this picture on the train -- nice job Cherst!
We also had a chance to visit our good friends, the McCauley family. They were in our ward here, but have since moved to Utah. This is their new guy, Jacob, with Parker. They are 6 weeks apart.
Hailey, our Jacob, and Madeline. (Lindsay had just gotten hurt and was too sad to be in the picture.) It was so fun to see those guys and we realized how much we miss hanging out with them.
We went out to dinner with two of Jamie's aunts and family. We saw them lots when we lived in Utah, now we have to settle for quick visits when we are out. They are great.
We also spent an afternoon with my good friend Megan and her kids. However, I was so enjoying myself, I totally forgot to take any pictures. Just know they are darling and we love them dearly.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

So I'm pretty jealous you guys got to see the McCauley's...I miss them. And I love the new hairdo...you're right, it's pretty hot!!