Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dynamic Duo

(Jacob's buddy Charlie joined him in the car to eat candy without the bother of parents.)
(This is not a great picture because it was super foggy and I didn't wipe off the lens first -- oops.) Batman and Robin had a great day! Jacob had his Halloween Party at school, later we had chili at our friend's -- Justin, it was delicious -- then it was off to trunk or treat. Jacob spent a lot of time in the car because he could be warm and eat his candy. I couldn't really blame him. When we got back we knocked a few doors in our neighborhood and had a great time. The best was the next day when Jacob wanted some candy. I gave him his bucket so he could pick out a couple of pieces. When I came back into the room, his candy was on the table and he was starting the piles. "Look Mom, the suckers are all with the suckers, these are all my tootsie rolls, ..." Apparently the sorting of candy is not taught, but an innate skill of all children.
We had a fun Halloween and now I say,
Bring on the Holiday Season!

4 comments:

Lia said...

Snow! Fun trip, cute Halloween pics too:) PS: You've been "tagged"--see my blog for details!

Maggs said...

Sara,
I wouldn't be worried until he starts sorting candy by color and eating them in rainbow order! HA HA
love you--cute costumes by the way.
Maggs

meagan said...

cute costumes- you made a great cat-woman.

lmhiserman said...

sara cute costues love william