Sunday, September 2, 2007

Temptation on Fast Sunday

We went to church thinking it was going to be like any other Sunday. Then we pulled into the parking lot and saw the Weinermobile! That's right, the official Oscar Meyer Weinermobile.
At first Jamie thought he was just so hungry from fasting that he was now seeing things (which is an odd hallucination becasuse he doesn't really like hot dogs, but a giant donut car -- now we're talkin'). It turned out, the guy that drives it was visiting our ward today. Fortunately, I had my camera in the diaper bag so we could capture the magic of a 50 foot motorized celebration of mystery meat.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Jinx.

Missy said...

This picture is killing me! Especially since it was in the church parking lot.

Luv,
M

Unknown said...

Thank you Jamie for the link. Going through the pages it looks like you have very busy days, but fun days!!! ry

meagan said...

This is really funny. I can't believe I missed it!