Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Emma

She finally made it! Emma was born on March 15th. She weighed in at 7 lbs 1 0z and is 21" long.

She is perfect!

Everything went well. I was induced so the labor took a little longer than I would have liked, but still not bad.
We had a good couple of days at the hospital that were a nice balance between visitors and resting.



We are home now and the boys are excited to have baby sister around, we'll see how long that lasts. I'm excited to not be pregnant any more and that I have this beautiful little love that I get to stare at in amazement and snuggle all day.

Welcome to the Kingdom, princess!

9 comments:

Jade said...

I have been waiting for this post. I saw Lisa's but wanted to hear it from you. Congrats Sara. I couldn't be happier for you. I am going to have to try and get over there and hold her before she gets to big.

Larsen's said...

Oh, she is so cute!

A girl...wow!!!

DeEtta said...

She is a darling little "Keeper". I'm so happy you got your litle girl.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Let the tea parties begin!!!

Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is soooo beautiful!! 7 lbs on the nose, what a dainty little lady. =) I love her name. Hooray for a princess in the King family!

R Fitz said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Erickson Family said...

She is so precious!! Congrats!!! Girls are so much fun :) I love the name Emma it is one of my favorites!

Crystal said...

Aww Sara she is beautiful and you look great! I'm happy for you.

Angie said...

I want to say that I had the great pleasure of holding Emma today and I even volunteered to change her diaper...she is so cute and cuddly, thanks Sara for letting me come over.