Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2 Week Update

Yesterday we reached the 2 week mark of having Emma. We are all doing well. Jamie and I are quite tired, the boys are still excited to hold her and kiss her, and Emma is thriving. She really is a good baby.


This was the first night in the hospital. The strange thing is that I can no longer use the term "my boys" and refer to the rest of my family.

Emma was five days old when Josie came to do her first photo shoot.

She got some good ones!

This is our sunbathing beauty. She had a touch of jaundice and needed to spend some time in the sun to help her through it. Thankfully that was enough to take care of it.
Unlike her big brother, Jacob, that had to in a baby tanning bed to get rid of his jaundice.

They can't get enough of her.


She already looks so different. It's amazing what 2 short weeks will do. Two weeks ago I was pregnant, I only had two kids, and they were boys, and I had no idea how much I would love having a daughter (that has already joined me on two shopping trips).

4 comments:

Jade said...

She is adorable.
I promise I am coming over to hold her. Just need to get away for a few minutes.

Jen said...

Hooray for girls! She is so adorable!! I can't wait to meet her. =)

mindi said...

congratulations! she is beautiful. glad to hear you are doing well. and back to shopping already? i'm so proud of you!

Maggs said...

Girls are definitely different! She's adorable. I want to HOLD her!! Come visit soon pal...sooner than later. Love you!