Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Brother Came to Town

I have a brother that lives in Oregon. He and his family had finished a family vacation with my sis-in-laws family in San Diego, and we were their pit stop on the way home. We only got to have them for a couple of days, but it was really fun to hang out with my big brother again, even though he still calls me "Brat" and torments me a little.

We had a picnic lunch at the park by the Palo Alto Children's Museum and then headed over to check out the museum itself.

This is my brother, Devin, helping Parker figure out how to make the ball go up. I love that Devin has his fist clenched too and moving it in a circular motion, it really did help:)


Parker spent awhile at this exhibit. I only encouraged him, because maybe one day he'll be on The Price is Right and end up playing Plinko! You never know.


My darling nieces with the boys.

We had a little Don Pico for dinner that night, put a movie on for all of the kids in my room, and the four adults watched "Kicking and Screaming" in the living room. It was a fun and easy couple of days. We love time with family, in any time duration we can get!

1 comment:

GmaB said...

It was fun to see the pictures and read the commentary. That was such a hectic time for everyone, I didn't really get a very full report. It looks like you had all had a great time. Mmmmm, Don Pico's.