Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 4th and more Parker sickness

I threw my last party as Activities Chair for my ward. We had a 4th of July Pancake Breakfast, complete with flag ceremony and children's bike parade.


I didn't get nearly as many pictures as last year, but I was sure to get a picture of the tables that I arranged as a flag. I thought it was very clever even though I don't think many people got it. There were even stars on the blue tables in the corner, courtesy of Chelsea.

The very next day I was called as the Primary President. I enjoyed the party planning, but I know Jamie is glad to be done with it because let's be honest, I made him do a lot too. I've been in the primary for a number of years and it is fun to be back, just taking me a little longer than I expected to find my groove.



As for Parker, another ear infection led to more junk in his lungs and more breathing treatments. This is Jacob being the awesome big brother that he is and helping out. Notice neither one is taking their eyes off the TV though. Priorities, after all.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

heck yes i did those stars...seriously.. tricky shapes :)
glad i got to go to at least one of you guys' awesome parties :)