Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Girls Weekend

A couple of weekends ago, I left the boys behind and headed down to Arizona. I met up with 3 of my old college roommates and we had a great time.

Me, Megan, Tiffany, and Julie
The weather was hot and so was our car. I figured if I was doing a kid free weekend, I needed to do it right, so I rented this beauty.

Jules had tadpoles that she was going to share with us. She washed out a shampoo bottle, put two little guys in it, and wished us luck. The flight home did not agree with them.

It was really fun being with people I care so much about and haven't seen for a really, really, really long time. We ate, swam, enjoyed some Cafe Rio, went to the Mesa Temple, shopped, went to a movie, and laughed. Thanks girls for a great weekend, let's do it again, but let's not take another 10 years!

3 comments:

lindsee said...

thanks for the invite! I hope you had a good time.

Maggs said...

you beat me to it! HA HA Linds...you will certainly be invited next time now that we got all the kinks worked out! I'll try not to get shampoo in the eye, i'll pack my cell phone charger, but most of all I'll make sure I have a seat on my flight!! It was SUCH a good time...I am planning for San Fran October 2010!!

Melly Mel said...

I just had a blast reading your blog for the past hour. Love and miss your guts.