Sunday, July 6, 2008

Six Flags, cont'd

The gang.

(Back to Front) Lisa, McKenzie, Madeline, Sarah, me, Maddie, Merrill, William, Jacob, and Parker.



All but Lisa, Parker, and I went on the teacups. We no likey, likey.


Merrill likes to make himself and his passengers sick from spinning.


The boys and Bugs. I thought it was funny that Jacob would rather stand by William than Bugs Bunny since he has no idea who he is.

We stayed until after the park closed and then headed back to Napa to change the boys into pj's and gear up for the drive home. By then, however, it was late enough I was too tired to drive home so we spent the night at Lisa's. Jacob was excited to get to play more the next day with Maddie and William and I was thrilled that Merrill took the kids so Lisa and I could hit the outlets. We finally left late in the afternoon.




The boys were just a little tired at the end of our 2 day adventure.




Thanks again Lisa and crew for a great day at the park, some outlet shopping, and the toothbrush.

1 comment:

Larsen's said...

What a fun day!!!