Monday, August 13, 2007

8 Years


Today Jamie and I celebrate our anniversary. It was eight years ago today that we went into the Salt Lake Temple and were sealed to become an eternal family. I can't tell if eight years is a long time or not since it feels like we have always been together.


At the risk of embarrassing Jamie, which it will, I love him more now than I did then. He is a dedicated husband and father, he honors his priesthood, provides for our family, always makes me laugh, and treats me like a queen.


I love you Jamie, it's been a great 8!!

2 comments:

lmhiserman said...

Ahhhh! How tender. I'm glad to see that you know how to be totally cheesy. Just teasing. It was very sweet. Hope you had a great day and that Jamie enjoyed his cookies. Don't party too hard, you may look like you're still in your 20's, but we know you're getting old and you need your sleep. Happy Anniversary!

Grace Ryan said...

happy anniversary you two! I hope you celebrated like there was no tomorrow! I miss you guys!