Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween Weekend!

This is how we have been enjoying the Halloween season.

Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch with Josie and kids.
(feeding the nasty goats)

I only got a few of pictures before my battery died. It's fun to see Emma getting big enough to take part in the fun.

Our church Halloween party. Jacob and Jackson racing to finish their doughnut.

Our crazy bunch.
(In case you're not sure, Jamie and I are dressed from the movie Dodgeball, Jacob is Jango Fett, I made Parker's Angry Bird costume before I started treatment again, and Emma is our darling ladybug.)


Our Potato Head pumpkins, so much easier than all the carving and scraping. We'll save that for when they are older.


We've had fun so far and look forward to the big day on Monday ...now if you'll excuse me, I need to go pilfer through my children's candy.

3 comments:

Larsen's said...

Love the Potato Head pumpkins...what a nice, non-messy idea! I wonder if my kids will go for that?!

Maggs said...

I totally haven't been checking your blog and I'm so glad I did! Looks like Halloween was a success. I love your costumes and I miss you pal. Hope you are doing well. Love you!
Maggs

lvivlaundry said...

That is just about the best family holloween picture I have ever seen. Love the potato heads too.