Sunday, January 30, 2011

De-evolution of a Goat

Jamie was really bored around Christmas, so he decided to grow a goatee for 2 weeks. When it was time to say goodbye to his new found friend, he shaved it off in stages resulting in various looks that will never again be repeated. Warning: Viewing these pictures will cause nightmares.

The Goat / Evil Jamie


The Dodgeball

80’s Metal Band

Molestache / 70’s Bike Cop

The Westley (from “The Princess Bride”)

This just emphasizes why you always need to keep your husband busy doing something constructive, although I will miss Evil Jamie a little.

8 comments:

Jade said...

LOL!!! I love the 70's bike cop.

spyderette said...

thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. that literally made my day.

Shadow said...

haha oh man, soooo good!

Angie said...

love those stages....I am partial to goatee's though!

Josie said...

who's that freak standing behind jamie? camera hog.

Larsen's said...

Ha ha ha!!! I wish he would have kept the mustache and wore it to church. So suave!

Maggs said...

Always good for a laugh! I love it and I must say I'm quite impressed.

April Kennedy said...

My husband and kids just sat around the computer screen laughing at all of his stages!!

Too funny!

And, you are so welcome for the felt flower. It was fun to make knowing I was making it for you. :)