Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jacob's 7th Birthday (a month late)


We are to the point that we are on the every other year rotation. One year we do a family party and the next is friend. This year was family. We celebrated a couple days before because Jamie was going to be gone on the actual day. When we asked Jacob what he wanted to do ... shocker, he wanted to go to the Lego store.

He then wanted to go to Taco Bell and get the 10 taco party pack for lunch - he is so Jamie's son.

On the day of his birthday we asked Josie and her kids to join us for cake and ice cream.


I can't believe it has already been 7 years! He is so mature for his age and I sometimes forget he is still just a little boy. He is an amazing big brother and such a thoughtful person. I feel blessed that he is our first.
I love you Jacob!

2 comments:

Hanaike House said...

I love how Emma is sitting there surrounded by all those boys!

Angie said...

Emma is getting so big.