Thursday, June 17, 2010

Following the blessing we were able to spend separate time with each set of grandparents. I know the boys really enjoyed their time with each of them and were sorry when they had to leave.

My parents with the kids.

We spent an afternoon at the Bay Area Children's Museum. It had lots of fun things to explore and play on. Grandpa showing Jacob how to make repairs on the Golden Gate Bridge.

Parker painting on the window, only this time with permission. (Mostly because somebody else cleans it up.)


A very serious Jacob concentrating on his block building.

It was nice of the weather to be warm and not foggy. I would have more pictures, but I'm getting worse about remembering to take them. I bring my camera with me, just forget to use it. Just trust me, it was fun.

No comments: