Thursday, April 29, 2010

Trevor and Shadow

My nephew and his wife came to visit ... but they were here on different days. Trevor came up on Sunday night and we had to take him back on Monday night.

In the short 24 hours he played at the beach with Parker,


played Wii with Jacob,


and loved on Emma, lots. He even changed her diaper, twice!

Tuesday morning his darling wife Shadow had a 10 hour layover at SFO.

We did a quick pedicure,

and then just took it easy.

It was the shortest visit ever, by both of them, but we had a great time. They are so good to my kids. It's fun to watch them play and see how much they love them. The feeling is returned!

Come back soon guys!

5 comments:

Jade said...

Ok, your nephew looks like he is 12. I have to read the "his wife" part twice.

lmhiserman said...

I was thinking the same thing. They both look like babies. Ahh to be in our early 20's again.

I want to give Emma a bath. She looked like she was loving it!

Can't wait to kiss on her on Sunday. Too bad I have to share her with all her grandparents. Bummer.

Jen said...

I had to re-read "the wife" part too. He looks SO YOUNG!! What a fun family adventures. Emma gets cuter and cuter every day.

Shadow said...

Haha I love this! And the comments:) I almost made trevor a shirt that said, "I'm older than I look and yes, she's my wife." But I decided it's not quite catchy enough;) I told Trevor that we need to road trip it to see you guys on a long weekend, but haven't won him over yet. Wish me luck!!

leanne said...

Eric and I got a big kick out of seeing our oldest child playing with your oldest child. We WISH we looked like we did when he was 12 (he's 23). In fact, we're sure that raising the boy aged us quite a bit! (He has no fear.) Maybe you (the clever sister) could create something catchy for a t shirt, Shadow could make the t shirt, and I'll pay for it!