Monday, January 11, 2010

What?



This is our baby girl. Cute huh?

I am 31 weeks and while I'm surprised I only have 9 weeks left, I can't totally remember what it's like to not be pregnant. The uncomfortable is setting in more and the mundane tasks of bending over and standing or sitting up are getting harder and harder.

I did have another ultrasound just before the new year and all continues to be well. She is still measuring small (in the 25th percentile) but that seems to be normal for my babies.

It is beginning to feel more real and we just keep getting more excited. And no...we have no idea what we are going to name her, although Jamie wants to name her "What" because anytime we talk about having a girl he gets a confused look on his face and says, "a girl...what?".

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

woah...she totally looks like parker!!

Jade said...

Chelsea, I thought the same thing. Sara are you sure you didn't put up Parkers ultrasound by mistake?

You are for sure having a female Parker.

sara said...

that's funny because jamie and josie said the same thing:)

lmhiserman said...

I thought the exact same thing. Did you have this picture when I saw this last week? I can't believe you didn't show it to me.
Too cute. I can't wait for her to come out so I can give her lots of squeezes!!! We really need to live closer again. This is getting ridiculous!
Love you

Ronna said...

She looks exactly like Parker!!! Oh my goodness how neat!!!! That is the best 3-D ultrasound picture I have ever seen! I can't wait until she gets here!

Angie said...

That is a great 3D picture and I agree with everyone that it looks like Parker....