Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Because You Are Dying to Know

I give you, my Christmas post. We really did have a great holiday season with some favorite traditions and experimenting with new ones.

Ronna and I took the bart into the city to get the husbands from work and go to dinner. It was fun to be with friends and enjoy Union Square.


As we have done for many years, we went with the Hisermans to the Oakland Temple to enjoy the lights and getting to hang out.



And yes, even though we live 60 miles away from each other, we still managed to show up wearing the same sweater. Great minds I guess.


We spent Christmas Eve together, just our family. We had dinner, went on a drive to look at Christmas lights, and read from the scriptures. It was a nice night followed by a fun day. Jacob was excited from the minute he woke up and Parker was excited because Jacob was.



This is the after. Lots of presents, a big mess, and totally content.



We went over to Ronna's for dinner that night and once again enjoyed a fun, non-stressful event.

2 comments:

Maggs said...

Yea! looks like you won. I love your house, what I saw of it anyways. Jonah got the same pirate ship as Jacob. How fun is Christmas!

Hanaike House said...

Hey, Reggie wants me to tell you that he wants to get a matching sweater with Jamie. Ha!